An ideal chemistry solution for small and medium lab
Not enough space in your labs? Low volume of samples per day? Need to standardize the operation to eliminates manual errors?
Our answer: Hychem 100.
- Random access benchtop instrument. Open or closed system
- Throughput: up to 120 tests/hour, STAT sample priority
- Methods: Colorimetry, turbidimetry, end-point, kinetic, fixed time…
- 54 reagent positions
- Reagent volume: 10 to 300 µl, step 1 µl
- Liquid level detection
- Vertical and horizontal collision detection
- Reagent inventory monitoring
- 27 samples positions
- Sample volume: 1 to 70 µl, step by 0,1 µl
- Auto interior and exterior probe cleaning.
Reaction and optical system
- 81 reusable cuvettes, auto wash (water consumption lower than 1 L/h)
- Reaction volume: 150 – 750 µl
- Reaction temperature: 37°C ± 0,1°C
- 8 wavelengths
- Absorbance 0-4.5 Abs
Calibration and quality control
- 7 different calibration modes
- QC menu with Westgard rules, L-J graph, twin plot, cumulative sum check.
- Built-in operation system
- 10,4 inch color touch screen
- 100,000 stored results
- Built-in and external printer.
- Ethernet, USB, RS232? VGA, HDMI, audio connectivity
Dimension and weight
- Dimension: 605 x 350 x 350 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 25 Kg