5-Part hematology analyzer with CRP
- 5-part differentiation, 30 parameters, 3 DIFF scatter grams and 1 BASO scatter gram, 3 histograms for WBC, RBC and PLT.
- Tri-angle semi-conductor Laser scatter combined with chemical dye method, advanced flow cytometry.
- Compact, powerful and affordable.
- Only 15ul sampling volume.
- Up to 60 samples per hour.
- 3 counting modes: venous blood, capillary blood and pre-diluted.
- Large panels: CBC-DIFF-CRP, CBC-DIFF, CBC, CRP…
- Capability to flag abnormal samples
- Large storage capacity: up to 50,000 samples
- Reagents protected by RFID card.
- CRP reagents stored on board.
Impedance method for WBC, RBC, PLT counting
Cyanide-free reagent for Hemoglobin test
Flow Cytometry (FCM), Semi-conductor Laser scatter, chemical dye method, independent Basophil channel
Immuno-nephelometry for CRP measurement.
HCT correction technology to ensure high CRP precision
WBC < 2.0%
PLT < 4.0%
RBC < l .5%
MCV < l.0%
WBC, Lym%, Mon%, Neu%, Bas%, Eos%, Lym#,Mon#, Neu#, Eos#, Bas#,
RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, ROW-SD,
PLT, MPV, PDW, PCT,
LIC%, LIC#, ALY%, ALY#, NRBC#, NRBC%